Offshore wind installation expertise for the global market
Havfram Wind is an offshore wind construction company focused on transport and installation services for both bottom fixed and floating projects in the offshore wind sector.
- Havfram Wind is currently constructing a fleet of one of the world’s most advanced offshore wind turbine installation vessels (WTIV), capable of installing offshore wind turbines as well as foundations.
- WTIVs capable of installing turbines reaching over 300 meters in tip height and foundations of up to 3,000 tonnes at water depths of up to 70 meters, are among the most critically scarce components of the global renewable energy supply chain.
- Our NG20000X vessels are going to be equipped with a 3250-ton crane and the latest battery hybrid drive train technology designed to significantly reduce carbon emissions per MW of offshore wind capacity installed.
- The capacities of the vessels will be adapted to installation of future offshore wind turbine generations.
- The first Havfram Wind WTIV is scheduled for delivery in August 2025.
Bottom-fixed offshore wind installations
Havfram Wind provides offshore wind installation expertise to the global market as an owner and operator of Wind Turbine Installation Vessels (WTIVs).
Floating offshore wind installations
In addition to bottom-fixed installations, Havfram Wind has a dedicated floating offshore wind team, servicing clients worldwide.