Floating offshore wind installation
Unlike most competitors in the industry, Havfram Wind has a dedicated team for floating offshore wind installation. This gives us the position to focus our expertise in floating offshore wind installations uninterruptedly.
Our floating offshore wind team operates as a transport and installation contractor working on commercial scale floating wind developments globally.
- Havfram Wind floating offshore works either direct to developer, in EPCI consortium as T&I partner, or as T&I subcontractor to EPC(I) contractor for a whole plant.
- Our Havfram Wind floating offshore team has a strong heritage and our colleagues have a long track record from the subsea industry. Key-personnel has been moved forward into the floating wind industry to make large-scale differences based on knowledge and expertise.
- We own profound experience with large-scale logistics site management.
- We are a fast growing organization with global
- Our strategy is to work with the right global and regional partners to develop the most challenging giga-projects together.
- Havfram Wind is in the process of developing a fleet of state-of-the art offshore wind vessels, including construction vessels, anchor handling vessels and other support vessels used in the construction of floating offshore wind farms.
- With this world-class equipment and one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we will be able to provide a first-class service to project developers and construction partners globally.
- Our vessels will have some of the lowest emission profiles in the industry, as we have designed them to use latest electric battery and energy recovery systems, as well as numerous other sustainability innovations.